no ride today. taking another unscheduled, reluctant rest day. this stomach bug is kicking my ass. very disappointing to get held up so bad so close to the finish.
It's late, & I'm finally able to catch up on your ride & pictures, which are impressive. If I were going to ride, Florida seems like the best place to ride, so far. Did you know that Uncle Joe is in Lafayette tonight, and will be in S'port tomorrow? He probably passed you on the road somewhere. Hope you are feeling better. Enjoy the rest of your trip. Look forward to talking to you soon.
2 Comments:
Hi, Bry.
Feel better soon, cuz. You're sooooo close.
Take care,
Bill in CA
It's late, & I'm finally able to catch up on your ride & pictures, which are impressive. If I were going to ride, Florida seems like the best place to ride, so far. Did you know that Uncle Joe is in Lafayette tonight, and will be in S'port tomorrow? He probably passed you on the road somewhere. Hope you are feeling better. Enjoy the rest of your trip. Look forward to talking to you soon.
Post a Comment
<< Home