I made it to lafayette. This is cajun country. My grandmother says hello. She questions my wisdom, but she's glad to see me.
posted by Bry at 9:11 PM
Eat some crawfish for me. I understand that they are expensive this year :-(Laissez les bon temps rouller! Are you going to take a ferry across the River? I did that once upon a time in Plaquemine. Pretty neat.Kirk
Hi Kirk!I plan to take the ferry across at St. Francisville.Tonight, we're going to eat crawfish. I'll have one for you! -Bry
Hi Bryan,How did you handle the claustrophobia? The trip to Breaux Bridge by car had to be a bit confining, even if the reward was a bucket of crawfish!
Post a Comment
<< Home
View my complete profile
3 Comments:
Eat some crawfish for me. I understand that they are expensive this year :-(
Laissez les bon temps rouller! Are you going to take a ferry across the River? I did that once upon a time in Plaquemine. Pretty neat.
Kirk
Hi Kirk!
I plan to take the ferry across at St. Francisville.
Tonight, we're going to eat crawfish. I'll have one for you!
-Bry
Hi Bryan,
How did you handle the claustrophobia? The trip to Breaux Bridge by car had to be a bit confining, even if the reward was a bucket of crawfish!
Post a Comment
<< Home