gulf shores, al
Now i'm in gulf shores, reliving some 20-year old memories. I'm walking on the beach. The beach is always cool. It's good to see the beach. The air is warm, but the water is cold. It will be another month before the gulf of mexico is warm.


4 Comments:
I find the pure white sand of the Gulf is impressive in contrast to the beaches of California.
Can you remember CA after 3000 miles?
Is Gulf Shores the same as 20 years ago? Do you remember where we camped?
I thought you were almost home, but then you went South. Keep those wheels going forward.
See you soon
You hooked me into watching the game. Florida made some good moves, fantastic passing, but why did UCLA never notice that the guy with the kiss-a-duck ponytail was having a great game? Must have given up the entire point spread trying to force play past that guy.
did you grab some beast beer and crash on the pool lawn chairs :-)?
Are you listening to Social D., Ball & Chain?
Did you eat a Whopper at the BK where we left Kenny wearing the Crown, then fall in the ditch while sprinting for the street?
It would be fun to watch the video I shot when we went down their during college and see how stupid we were.
Post a Comment
<< Home