Auburn, Alabama
War Eagle, Everybody! I made it to Auburn. Anne and Duke say hi!

Today was rough. I felt bad. Turns out I definitly got a stomach bug. I just took it slow and easy and drank lots of water.
Here are some misc pics from the past several days.
Welcome to Alabama

Steve Worth says hi!

Gulf Shores

The End of the Road

Destin Pass

This is the boardwalk where I used to play guitar

This is the Boll Weevil monument in downtown Enterprise. I was surprised to find it in the middle of the road. Legend has it they honor the boll weevil because it killed their cotton crops. This forced them to switch to peanuts, which turned out to be more lucrative.

Check it out. I went through a town today called Blues Old Stand. It wasn't even on the map.

Today was rough. I felt bad. Turns out I definitly got a stomach bug. I just took it slow and easy and drank lots of water.
Here are some misc pics from the past several days.
Welcome to Alabama

Steve Worth says hi!

Gulf Shores

The End of the Road

Destin Pass

This is the boardwalk where I used to play guitar

This is the Boll Weevil monument in downtown Enterprise. I was surprised to find it in the middle of the road. Legend has it they honor the boll weevil because it killed their cotton crops. This forced them to switch to peanuts, which turned out to be more lucrative.

Check it out. I went through a town today called Blues Old Stand. It wasn't even on the map.


3 Comments:
Impressive pictures, Bryan. See you soon.
WAR EAGLE......
Take it easy. You are almost home.
How many miles has it been?
Hey Bry...
Sorry I missed you when you came through FWB. I was in class all that week. I've tried to keep up with your trek across country. If you think you might want to work at Eglin again give me a call.
Steve
Post a Comment
<< Home