l'agnaippe
You know you're in Louisiana when you start seeing green swamps and spanish moss. You also know you're in Louisiana when you start running over Mardi Gras beads on the shoulder of the road (as I got closer to Lafayette).

The Skerretts say hi:

The Crawfish say hi:

My Uncle Shelton hosts Songwriter's Night at Bisbano's:

Grandma says "I'll take it from here."

The Skerretts say hi:

The Crawfish say hi:

My Uncle Shelton hosts Songwriter's Night at Bisbano's:

Grandma says "I'll take it from here."


6 Comments:
Is Grandma doing the rest of the ride? She looks ready to go.
Wish I had that plate of crawfish.
You're making me homesick! Great pics! Have a good ride....
Bryan,
Going through southern Louisiana is much more interesting than Demopolis/Meridian. You are definitely takeing the best route...except the stretch from Mobile to Auburn...boring in a car!!!Be safe and see you when you get back.
Brint
Hi Bryan,
Ugh! How can you eat those nasty old crawfish? Anyway, I am happy for you and I know you have had a great journey. I read all of the
messages you wrote day by day on your blog. This is from your cousin in Panama City, FL Bama Inez Young
Great seeing you! Glad you decided to come our way. Where's the crawfish finger puppets?!?!
haha
Boy that crawfish looks great.....bring some back and I'll exchange you chocolate chip cookies for crawfish when you bike thru Augusta....Sue Ellen
Post a Comment
<< Home