posted by Bry at 6:09 AM
We all need devoted friends who would fly in from Romania when we're feeling a little puny!
Wow! There's a guy I haven't seen in a few years!! Super nice of him to come!Trish
Hope you are better and rolling those wheels again. Just a short distance to the coast.Not sure if I can top Aunt Jeanie, but I'll have supper on when you get to town.
Post a Comment
<< Home
View my complete profile
3 Comments:
We all need devoted friends who would fly in from Romania when we're feeling a little puny!
Wow! There's a guy I haven't seen in a few years!! Super nice of him to come!
Trish
Hope you are better and rolling those wheels again.
Just a short distance to the coast.
Not sure if I can top Aunt Jeanie, but I'll have supper on when you get to town.
Post a Comment
<< Home