Thursday, March 23, 2006

pics

Saguaro Forest in Arizona:

Arizona hills:

Welcome to New Mexico:

New Mexico ranch land:

Lake Roberts Motel:

Gila Cliff Dwellings:

In Sierra Blanca, I met Paul, from Canturbury, England, doing the same thing I'm doing:

Texas Big Sky Country:


View from McDonald Observatory hilltop:

Check it out - all my sins got washed away:

My new spoke wrench:

Enchanted Rock:

I didn't need that bike rack, anyway:


Willy, Waylon and the Boyz:


The Devil's Backbone Highway:

The Devil's Backbone Tavern:

Ali, Jaime, and Andie say hi:


Jaime, me, Mike, Dave at The Iguana Grill:

3 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

What luck, Bryan!

Picking up the only spoke wrench in the world that would be useful in a barroom brawl just before you head for the Devil's Backbone Tavern!

7:53 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hey Bry:

Just saw on the San Diego news last night that the Texas Alcoholic Beverage Commission is cracking down on public intoxication in Austin. Apparently, they can arrest you in a bar just because they think you're acting drunk. So I suggest you hold off on doing your Britney Spears karaoke number until you hit Lousiana! :-)

MSB

9:09 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Amazing - more than one of you on the long lonley road.
Paul looks a bit more loaded down. Must be the British in him. What is his destination?

I love the pics.

11:24 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home