I made it to Shreveport. My Aunt Jeanie was so excited to see me, she prepared a Thanksgiving Feast!
The Fouts say hi:

Welcome to Louisiana:

East Texas looks a lot different than West Texas:



Bill, Dave and me on 6th Street:

Burrito from Freebird's in College Station:
7 Comments:
Congratulations on making it to Louisiana ! I know you are glad to be through Texas. The pics are great....Sue Ellen
Since you're making such good time, you pulling a Forest Gump? Hit the East Coast, take a left and continue? Sid
Holy cow! I can't believe you're here already. I was just reading about Austin the other day. Great Pics! esp. Bryan --> Independence. What a keeper!
Did you pay someone to make that sign "Bryan -- Independence"?
I love it - perfect discription of you.
Aunt Jeanie was thrilled you came to Shreveport.
You thought the rednecks were bad. Just wait for cajun country.
They drink the beer and throw who knows what.
You're our hero, Bryan. Thank you so much for including the Fouts Family in your cross-country ride. We all had so much fun, we'll have to do it again...on your next trip. Proud of you and your endeavors.
That's one big burrito!
Mmmmm. Freebirds.
They probably don't make a burrito big enough for biking as far as you're going!
Mike
Post a Comment
<< Home