college station, tx
I rolled east out of austin this morning. Ride for the roses country. Thanks so much ali/jaime/ann/dave for letting me stay. Thanks, bill, for cruising down from dallas, and thanks, mike and ahmed, for hanging with us, too. As luck would have it, shawn mullins was playing here last night, so we caught him at the cactus cafe on campus.
I'm in college station now. They have a cool bar/restaurant strip, like all good college towns should. Per john/patricia caraway's recomendation, i am drinking a beer at the dixie chicken. Whoa, i am definitely in texas. I think i just walked into a hoe down. Half an hour ago, I polished off a monster burrito next door at freebird's. Holy smokes, that was the biggest burrito i have ever seen. It was bigger than the homewrecker at moe's. Good thing i rode my bike today.


1 Comments:
Youth would be an ideal state if it came a little later in life.
Post a Comment
<< Home