Congrats, Bry, on an incredible trip. You have inspired many of us to dream of tackling those things we think we cannot do. Will be good to catch up with you when you make it back to Atlanta. Phil
Hello Bryan, This is Jim Porter, a friend Of Jeff's. I have checked out your complete trip and all I can say is Wow, what a cool trip! I'm looking forward to seeing your pics from Charleston, wrapping it all up. Good luck and good job-hunting down the road.
Tell Jeff that Maggie is looking out the window, waiting for him to come give her a good walk.
2 Comments:
Congrats, Bry, on an incredible trip. You have inspired many of us to dream of tackling those things we think we cannot do. Will be good to catch up with you when you make it back to Atlanta.
Phil
Hello Bryan, This is Jim Porter, a friend Of Jeff's. I have checked out your complete trip and all I can say is Wow, what a cool trip! I'm looking forward to seeing your pics from Charleston, wrapping it all up. Good luck and good job-hunting down the road.
Tell Jeff that Maggie is looking out the window, waiting for him to come give her a good walk.
Congratulations!
JNP
Post a Comment
<< Home