Monday, April 17, 2006

6 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

One question, are you riding back to atlanta? :-) Congrats again Bry!

Before you start looking for work, how about a trip out to boulder??? Take care!
Daniel, Michelle and Mallory

10:35 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Truly one of the most kickass adventures anyone I've personally known has ever accomplished. Congratulations bro.

Shawn

4:35 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Bry - Awsome trip!

What's your next big Adventure?

I think you should top the Norwegin guy that Jon Krakauer wrote about in, "Into Thin Air" that rode his bike and trailered all his gear to Mount Everest, soloed it without oxygen and they rode home. You've already got the American leg down and from what they say Everest isn't that technical.

Gregg

6:51 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Good job Bryan. Its been fun keeping up with your trip.

Did riding across the country help or hurt your racing fitness?

-Eric

10:39 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

An Amazing feat Bryan! Thanks for letting me hear about your trip... As many others noted... you certainly finished quickly.. it took a while for the news to reach us here in Romania!!

Hope that I can ride with you again someday.... Good luck with whatever you choose to do next - I know you'll be successful.

2:30 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Thanks again for sharing your trip with all of us. Your Mom and I have talked often about how proud she is of you....to have a lifetime dream and to acheive it. You are an inspiration.

7:21 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home